Netduma and DHL Courier

Hi guys. If there is anything I'd like to suggest is that Netduma use another courier and NOT DHL. I currently have an incoming order for the R1 but so far so good it hasn't arrived yet. And it's been ONE MONTH already. Talk about DHL EXPRESS Worldwide. Where is the EXPRESS there??!!

post-10215-0-02758200-1535420039_thumb.png

The delay is due to customs clearance so it wouldn’t matter what courier was used. Couriers have no control over customs clearance. As it’s now forwarded for delivery you should receive it soon.

Yes but not to be arguementative about it BUT A MONTH??!! Too much. And to think I was willing to pay whatever fees they require from my end here. IMHO DHL isn't as efficient as FedEx (for one--all my eBay orders arrive faster with it). Maybe an American vs German company thing heh (the Philippines an American colony). A month's wait can't be excused but considering there's so few of us here in the Philippines using Netduma so it doesn't really matter does it? Just charging it to experience then if you guys don't take my advise for it ☹️

• Netduma Staff

Hi Kudarat - I'm glad your router finally arrived (as per your message) and I'm sorry this happened to you!

DHL are great for the most part, and the vast majority of our customers live in countries that are better supported by their services. I hope you enjoy your R1 now that you've received it - please let us know if you need a hand with anything.

Thanks Jack for your email correspondence with me. Yes I get it. Maybe most of your customers are from the EU and all. I just find Moderator pollutionblues reply over there a bit offensive--couldn't even emphatize with me as I'm a CUSTOMER (couldn't even understand my ONE MONTH WAIT

My comment wasn’t meant to offend you at all, apologies if it did, I totally get your anger at waiting a month (I wouldn’t be happy about it either) but I was simply saying that a customs delay could happen with any courier so using a different courier may not have made any difference to the wait time. I’m glad you’ve received your unit. I hope you enjoy it.