Please FIX GEO FILTERING MODE PUBG :(

PUBG and the filtering mode is simply not working when matchmaking. I can not connect to any local server. 

Its used to be when matchmaking it would skip putting me in servers out of my selected area and now it will put my in servers way out of region. The lagg is terrible in this game as it is.

I know servers are different now I have not seen an Amazonaws server for weeks so maybe they scrapped useing them.

The thing is I test the filter on fortnight and it works the filtering system on this router is amazing. So it is just PUBG and that is my game I play and love at the moment and really want to know how Netduma is getting on with this.

I just want to be able to connect to London server not South of Germany or at worse USA 

View the full article

• Administrators

True i live in the States and keep connectint to the UK like wtf?

It looks like Blue Hole have made a bunch of server changes, most likely because of the whole 'Fix PUBG' campaign. We will need to find out where the servers are located and then put through an update to our cloud database to fix this. We will do this asap.

In the meantime, I recommend you set your filter to Spectating mode if on the XR500, or to cover the whole world if you are on the R1, with Auto Ping enabled. Then when you join a PUBG game, look at your Geo-Filter to see how good the ping is. If it's good, go ahead with the game. If you don't like it then back out of the lobby and restart the search.