Friendly Feedback regarding multiple consoles

I've been following and talking to users of your router for a few months now and one of the things that held me back from getting one earlier was the lack of information on running multiple consoles at the same time.

If the information was there it was not easy to find, in fact I think it was mentioned in wiki as a future topic.

If there are others like me trying to do some checking, handling multiple consoles was a high priority on my list.

Having this information readily available may help others over the hump so to speak.

After I get some more time in I may be able to give a proper review but for now we have been able to play different games at the same time both open nat , ping being anywhere from 25ms to 50ms on AW and in Destiny seemed to be 20ms or so to 40ms. About 12-16 hours of gameplay so far with the netduma and I'm sure as I learn more about the features and how to use them I'll have more to say.

Main point- have running multiple consoles at the same time listed as a feature . Just my 2 cents

Archived