xbox and playstation disconnects

Hi I purchased the XR500 5 days ago.  1st 2 days was working great.  Last 3 days I have had my xbox one X, xbox S and my PS4 Pro all were disconnected when I turned them on.  They are all wired connected.  Everything else that is connected wirelessly works fine.  I have the current firmware and have reset everything router, cable modem and consoles.  Once I reboot the router my consoles connect and work great. I have QoS set at 70% and "always" selected.  What can I do to fix this problem.  

View the full article

• 5 months later...
On 6/7/2018 at 8:40 PM, Nighthawk Pro Gaming said:

Hi I purchased the XR500 5 days ago.  1st 2 days was working great.  Last 3 days I have had my xbox one X, xbox S and my PS4 Pro all were disconnected when I turned them on.  They are all wired connected.  Everything else that is connected wirelessly works fine.  I have the current firmware and have reset everything router, cable modem and consoles.  Once I reboot the router my consoles connect and work great. I have QoS set at 70% and "always" selected.  What can I do to fix this problem.  

View the full article

I installed the new DumaOS Development Milestone 1.3 on the R1 and I have a similar issue like yours.

After setting up my QoS and when I start to play online Street Fighter V Arcade Edition on my PS4 Pro, the Playstation shows a message that is disconnected from the LAN. The same message appears in loop until I reboot the NetDuma R1 and l restart the PS4 Pro/the video game. Once the router and the console are ready again, I can play without any disconnection.

• Netduma Staff
11 hours ago, Donovan said:

I installed the new DumaOS Development Milestone 1.3 on the R1 and I have a similar issue like yours.

After setting up my QoS and when I start to play online Street Fighter V Arcade Edition on my PS4 Pro, the Playstation shows a message that is disconnected from the LAN. The same message appears in loop until I reboot the NetDuma R1 and l restart the PS4 Pro/the video game. Once the router and the console are ready again, I can play without any disconnection.

Thanks for letting us know. The 'disconnected from LAN' issue is quite common, I reckon we might be able to get it working. Could you post in Netduma R1 DumaOS support? We'll go from there :D