How To Dominate At Domination

RADDY1993

Thought i would just share some tips on getting some good kills and streaks on Domination. Below is some 42-2 gameplay i had on Detroit yesterday and have been getting good results with the class set-up below. Also try to get the first 2 bases off the bat then you should be able to play stealthy and get lots of kills and streaks :).

Class Set-up 1

wJ3nZYQ.jpg

Class Set-up 2

IDMPi2x.jpg

Gameplay Using Set-up 1

I can't play that passive,I literally just run full steam at the enemy all guns blazing,since advanced warfare came out I've had less than 20 paladins I never use it,if you can work out the rotation of spawns you can do way more damage with ur gun than the streaks will,I got a 89/7 on greenband last night using bombing run only.you have great connection to the servers you connect to,I think if you pick up ur pace with the gun you will do some damage and forget them streaks.

nice vid though mate

you must be getting tired of me blowing smoke up your arse but that was one bloody excellent match mate.

i had to lol when the opponents called in a palladin with 3 seconds of round 1 left and i guess you did too!

Archived