A little help please

I did know this once but I have forgotten as not been using the duma for a while due to WiFi issues but if I keep the WiFi on my isp router what can’t I use on the duma as long as I can use the geo

If you connect your gaming device to the Netduma you will still be able to use the geo filter but you wont be able to use congestion control to eliminate any local congestion if  some of your devices are connected to your ISP router.

If you connect your gaming device to the Netduma you will still be able to use the geo filter but you wont be able to use congestion control to eliminate any local congestion if  some of your devices are connected to your ISP router.

i thought thats what it was should not realy be a issue for me it this time as my kids are only young so the activity on my network is pretty low and many thanks 

The best solution if local congetion does become an issue for you is: ISP modem/router > Netduma > second router with 5GHz WiFi (set in Access Point mode) that way you can use all the features of the Netduma and have 5GHz WiFi. That is the setup myself and many others have and it works brilliantly.