DumaOS Classified games - list of ?

Hi Fraser

is there a current list of included games ?

i.e. if COD WWII (Pc) is included, can you please tell me what ports are currently prioritized under the "DumaOS Classified Games" umbrella ?

ps. where you able to gather any useful info from the COD game logs i sent you last week ?

many thanks

• Administrators

Hi xlr8r, 

Netgear have a compatibility list so I think they'll be putting that out soon. I'll list what I can remember:

Consoles & therefore all their games

Any games on the Unreal Engine - PUBG, Fornite etc

Any games on the Source Engine - CS:GO, DOTA etc

The most common PC games - Overwatch, LoL etc.

For PC it uses Deep Packet Inspection rather than ports to determine whether or not to prioritize those packets.

Not just yet, I'm just collecting as many as I can right now for when the Devs are ready to use them.

Hi xlr8r, 

Netgear have a compatibility list so I think they'll be putting that out soon. I'll list what I can remember:

Consoles & therefore all their games

Any games on the Unreal Engine - PUBG, Fornite etc

Any games on the Source Engine - CS:GO, DOTA etc

The most common PC games - Overwatch, LoL etc.

For PC it uses Deep Packet Inspection rather than ports to determine whether or not to prioritize those packets.

Not just yet, I'm just collecting as many as I can right now for when the Devs are ready to use them.

ah...so no COD included (as it's Steam ?)  .... if that's the case then, should i be adding my Pc into Traffic Prioritization (Basic options : as a console ?) as pc isnt listed ?? 

or choose Advanced; and setup specifically for COD WWII PC ports ?

thanks

traffic1.jpg

traffic2.jpg

• Administrators

ah...so no COD included (as it's Steam ?)  .... if that's the case then, should i be adding my Pc into Traffic Prioritization (Basic options : as a console ?) as pc isnt listed ?? 

or choose Advanced; and setup specifically for COD WWII PC ports ?

thanks

It wouldn't be included under Source Engine as it was made with a different engine.

You could certainly use the Games Console service though there is the risk that it could prioritize other things. If you're just playing the game on that PC then it should be fine.

If you start to notice it's prioritizing other applications then yes I would do manual ports instead.

It wouldn't be included under Source Engine as it was made with a different engine.

You could certainly use the Games Console service though there is the risk that it could prioritize other things. If you're just playing the game on that PC then it should be fine.

If you start to notice it's prioritizing other applications then yes I would do manual ports instead.

thanks

i havent tried it yet using advanced , can i add my gaming pc multiple times since i will be adding multiple ports for COD WWII ?

cheers

• 2 years later...
  • Administrators
9 minutes ago, defiled669cfh said:

this is not showing all the call of duty modern warfare servers in the us.ping heat map

Some have likely failed to ping if you look on the right side, could be any reason for that and they may be successful another time.