need some help on some things

hallman0709

What speed can the Netduma handle?   I just received a new router with my internet provider. My new internet is fiber where before I was on DSL. I am paying for 600 mbps up and down with my internet provider but the Netduma speed is only registering at 45 mbps down and 25 mdps up. I am registering 450 mbps down and 500 mdps up at the new router . Is there a setting that I need to adjust on the Netduma to make my mbps go up?

• Administrators

The netduma r1 can handle wired speeds up to about 800mbits (although some features may have to be turned off like DPP). The Wi-Fi is limited to just under 100mbits because it is not ac. For tuning the r1 for speed please read this: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022366-why-is-my-connection-speed-lower-

If you have NETGEAR xr500 you can handle all features at 1000mbits. And wireless communication can be even higher. Hope that helps :)

It help some up to 75 mbps down and 274 mbps up now

that running speed test 3 time on the pc  run speed test on the ps4 and got 122 mbps down and 85 mbps 3 time to

My new router from internet provider is a smart/rg model sr400ac is says it a gigabit router

and thank you for helping me