Getting Uncaught error messages? Here's the solution!

thank you very much for the help:) its all working now and while i have you , does the adblocker work like my browser adblocker but for the entire network? and i am planning on upgrading to the r2 here soon, just holding out because the r1 has been a very good router since I bought it when they launched so i never had a need to upgrade but i think its just time to get the next best thing out ❤️ :) again thank you very much for the help and your time ❤️

• Administrators

Great to hear that! Yes that's exactly how it works and you can disable it for individual devices if you like. You're very welcome, glad to hear you're considering the R2 as well, now is a great time to buy as it's currently discounted on our website!

kk thank you and thats great because I hate having to use third party software and etc. for stuff like AdBlock and other things so its nice its built in and yea I got an email about the discount so I figure I might as well grab one and upgrade even though the R1 is working great we are upgrading our internet soon and so it couldn't hurt to upgrade the router as well and we wont use any other brands as long as Netduma makes a router we will be using them :)   

but all is working great again so thank you very much ❤️  this is why I use Netduma the support is amazing and fast and the hardware and software works great :) 

thanks again