Lower speed than modem

I have a problem with netduma. through the router (wired), I have less mb than with the modem wifi of my company. Is there any solution? some open topic?

The modem's wifi is approximately 50-60 mbs, and from the connected router about 16-18 mbs :/. with speed test on my iPhone 95 mbs from '100'. all under the same conditions with the same connected devices

• Netduma Staff

Just closed your previous thread so we can use this one now. Here's what I asked at the end:

Thanks - could you follow this guide, this should restore you speeds to the expected amount:

http://support.netdu...on-speed-lower-

If the guide does not fix it, could you check that:

1. Nothing is connected to your modem directly that could be using a lot of speeds when you run a speedtest?

2. The wire you are using is not faulty

Thanks.

I have a problem with netduma. through the router (wired), I have less mb than with the modem wifi of my company. Is there any solution? some open topic?

The modem's wifi is approximately 50-60 mbs, and from the connected router about 16-18 mbs :/. with speed test on my iPhone 95 mbs from '100'. all under the same conditions with the same connected devices

Can you clarify just so I understand properly? What speeds do you pay for from your ISP? Are you only getting 16-18mbps from the Netduma testing from a wired PC?

If so, in device manager, click ‘update bandwidth’ enter the speeds you pay for, when it asks if you want to auto setup, click yes. Do you get your full speeds now?