WW2 Gamebattles dedicated server issue

• Netduma Staff

Anyone else not able to connect to gamebattles dedicated servers in ww2? Keeps putting me in my own lobby no matter what. Have geofilter off and everything.

Hi, welcome to the forum! With the Geo-Filter off, the Netduma acts like a standard router. This essentially means it's very unlikely that the Netduma can be the root cause of in-game issues if the Geo-Filter is turned off.

With the Netduma disconnected entirely, does this issue still occur? Do you have an open NAT?

I have open NAT. If i disconnect the duma it works perfectly. I have geofilter off as well. 

I manually forwarded ports even though i already had open NAT and it seems to have worked.

• Netduma Staff

I have open NAT. If i disconnect the duma it works perfectly. I have geofilter off as well. 

I manually forwarded ports even though i already had open NAT and it seems to have worked.

Ah great stuff! Yup if the Geo-Filter is disabled and you're still having game related issues, it's usually ports or NAT to blame. I'll lock this thread since your issue is resolved, please feel free to make another if you have any questions :)