Health check

Evangelisuk

Im hoping someone could help me do abit of a healtch check on my set up to see if there is anything beneficial ( that we know of right now )

that i could be doing that im not already.  Id love to be able to understand more about how matchmaking currently works and why it is we get matches where you can feel somethings not right. I used to think its was the best connections that were hardest to beat as they would often pull host but now i see things like people with the worst connections ( orange/red Vs everyone else green ) dominating games. Is there anyone out there working on making multiplayer games more fair and balanced? Is that even possible? Are we going to continue using the same system we have now forever?

Im hoping someone could help me do abit of a healtch check on my set up to see if there is anything beneficial ( that we know of right now )

that i could be doing that im not already.

Id love to be able to understand more about how matchmaking currently works and why it is we get matches where you can feel somethings not right. I used to think its was the best connections that were hardest to beat as they would often pull host but now i see things like people with the worst connections ( orange/red Vs everyone else green ) dominating games. Is there anyone out there working on making multiplayer games more fair and balanced? Is that even possible? Are we going to continue using the same system we have now forever?

You'll need to detail your full setup + settings and provide some screenshots of tests you've run regarding the health of your connection. Then we'll be able to tell you how things look and what you might be able to do.

No idea how the matchmaking works (assume you mean CoD WW2), I haven't looked into it.

Why things feel funky in some games... that's just CoD, plain and simple. In a fast game like this the margins between getting the kill or the death are very small and with the 'rewind' it can often make you feel like you got robbed. Obviously sometimes you did get robbed but most of the time it's just the 'rewind' effect making it look that way.

Only thing I can advise is to not watch the kill-cam because it's horrible, not very accurate and likely to cause rage.