Quick Question

Taylorjosh918

No you don't need to leave your PC on or the geofilter page up -

you just set and forget :) you can also use the GUI with a mobile device if you want to monitor pings to hosts/servers in game without needing to leave a PC on if you like.

Also assuming you have it set up correctly for the device you want to use the geofilter with (I'm assuming it's just the one console or PC), the dots on the map should be red. As long as you have a big enough radius (or reasonable enough ping assist value, or both), and you have the geofilter enabled with the show hosts box ticked, you should be seeing dots pop up while matchmaking. It might be worth reregistering your device under Select Service to ensure you have the right service for your device. Also go to Miscellaneous and make sure enable auto cloud and bleeding edge cloud are ticked.

I also have issues saving profiles too, so unfortunately I can't suggest anything for that. You may have to wait for Fraser to chime in with a suggestion! I tend to just set up my geofilter and leave those settings up as I've only got one device that requires the geofilter. When I'm done with gaming I just knock my bandwidth sliders back up to 100% :)

I should add that I just tried to save a profile because I couldn't remember what the error message said for me, and it worked! Lol maybe 1.03.6i is working some kind of unintentional magic

Also when I play COD it will never connect to the server in Seattle. Anyway to fix that. I love in Montana. I am also on version 1.03.6H. I sometimes don’t feel like my geo filter is working.

Live not love

I have also never got it to show any players in my geo filter circle. All I can ever get to come up is the yellow triangle, red circle and red square. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

I have also never got it to show any players in my geo filter circle. All I can ever get to come up is the yellow triangle, red circle and red square. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

How big is your radius? It may be struggling to pick up hosts or servers that may be offline for the game you're trying to play.

The red circles are other players or servers though. The exclamation triangle just means a player that isn't in your radius but they may still get into your lobby if you connect to the same server.

• Administrators

Also when I play COD it will never connect to the server in Seattle. Anyway to fix that. I love in Montana. I am also on version 1.03.6H. I sometimes don’t feel like my geo filter is working.

Live not love

Place your home location where you live, set your radius with Seattle in it. Strict mode on, ping assist 0.

You may not necessarily see players. The circle will be the host of the game. Take a look at: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000030772-getting-started-with-host-filtering to understand a bit more about how the Geo-filter works.