Windows 10 Set for release July 29th, what are your thoughts?

Zennon

meh, not stuff i need access to often. new folder button is about most i need but that's CTRL+SHFT+N. i see file extensions already in detail view which all my folders are set to. this covers most of what i need to do http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/keyboard-shortcuts#keyboard-shortcuts=windows-7

plus those stupid apps are horrid to use over regular windows for things. in fact, apps in general suck on win8+

Cortana is going to be interesting. Siri is a complete idiot, i am assuming she is blonde because she cant handle even the most basic tasks.

also looks like i dont need to bother with a XBONE now. can just use my PC instead with a better graphics card.

win10 looks interesting. the one thing they are failing on is OneDrive and their Apps. i do not own any other windows devices nor do i plan on it. i use Android and the google platform. those two need to integrate.

lol @ meh well it makes my life easier so I am happy and delete is delete not are you sure, I do not touch the apps or boot to METRO an all round faster experience for me :)

7 is so 6 year ago ;)

hey, i still have a machine running vista64  :o i also have a machine sitting here that has XP on it  :wacko:

i was just too lazy/cheap to buy an OS for the vista machine, got the win8+ on my media center with my free upgrade from the win7 machine. the vista only runs XBMC on it though.

i am sure my first win10 machine will be the win8.1 i have. see how it goes there and then maybe upgrade my win7 machine.

i tried Linux for a while but its a PITA and has ZERO applications on it for what i need.

Archived