Release

When will our routers new software be available .could Ian also contact me regarding the issues from my last topic please.things are still no different have tried every setting or solution possible 4 different isp providers 3 types of console.few controllers due to thinking it was input delay 4 years of games fifa 15-16-17-18 and yet I still get beaten by bronze or relatively bad players or getting disconnected i pass a ball and it never goes where i pass.same with shots to goalkeeper kicks/throws to my team hasnt ever happened for me.however my opponents are perfect passes/shots I'm not whining on or biatching I just think it's getting ridiculous now and think there is something so simple I'm missing I don't rate myself a god at fifa but theres something wrong here all my results are good pings good i only play on 30-50ms dedicated or not if it's below 50 nd il play servers latency 47ms jitters decent for virgin media 0%packet loss mostly open nats 100mb dl-6mb ul duma settings are location set to Yorkshire distance 300m ping assist 0 strict mode on peer ping on auto sync host on 70/70 cc hyper traffic everything seems good and flawless when I do tests etc a quality a-b bufferbloat a connection I just hope this new software fills in that something that I'm missing because I'm at an end I don't know what else to try or set as I believe iv tried everything.i know we can't win every game but iv done all I can to better my experiences in the game and just don't feel like It makes any difference than just unplugging the netduma and using the super hub in modem mode it actually seems better also when its not in use so i hope this fixes something that's there taking the enjoyment out of the game for me it's a joke

fifa 15-16-17-18 and yet I still get beaten by bronze or relatively bad players or getting disconnected i pass a ball and it never goes where i pass.same with shots to goalkeeper kicks/throws to my team hasnt ever happened for me.however my opponents are perfect passes/shots.

There’s been no announcement about a DumaOS release date as of yet

There was a big debate a few years ago regarding ‘scripting’, where it feels like the game has already decided the outcome before a ball has been kicked. I don’t know if scripting is a thing or not but sometimes it definitely feels like it when you have 25+ shots on target and no goals but you opponent runs through your entire team in the 95th minute gets one shot on target and scores. I’ve not played fifa for a couple of years as I started to find it really frustrating, I had played every fifa since 94 up until then.

These issues are down to EA IMO. A 300m radius for the geo-filter is pretty low, I usually set mine at 1000m, try increasing it and see how it goes.

• Administrators

Your ping is fine so your connection is not the issue. May be the server so as above increase your radius or try to force another and see how it plays. FIFA seems to be plagued with this issue regardless of ping. Port forwarding all the ports it asks for may help.