everything got reset not sure if i got everything set up correctly

UPnP is essentially automatic port forwarding, so you shouldn’t need to manually port forward. Just ensure that you don’t have any port forwarding rules set when using UPnP. Also make sure that your geo-filter is disabled while you boot up your console/game as this can cause your NAT to show incorrectly. Enable your geo-filter just before you search for a game.

Cheers

• Netduma Staff

i used the optimal settings to start and i can't tell you if everything is working

do i really need port forwarding on or can i just use upnp enabled? its been so long since i had to set this up from factory

The advice above is great so I'd recommend following it :)

If you wanted to know if you have a better connection, try checking out your ping to the game, your base ping, your speeds in non-peak times and the results of an Internet Diagnostics test.

• Netduma Staff

really odd either people arent playing forza 5 anymore or something is wrong

got geofilter disabled and i cannot find a match on forza 5 but every other game works?

That's strange. Tick UPnP forwarding, and then go into Settings > Port Forwarding and make sure you remove any rules that are in there.

With the Geo-filter disabled, the Netduma acts like a standard router and will not be blocking anything. Which country do you live in? Perhaps the Forza servers aren't great in your area.