Host Analysis not working with League of Legends

Hi,

I recently bought a Netduma R1 router and set it up using the guide

http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000023979-optimal-settings-guide

1. What firmware version are you on? (Check at bottom of any page on the R1. If lower than 1.03.6 please follow upgrade instructions here first).
    1.03.6h

2. What speeds do you get from multiple speed tests?
    160mb up / 20 mb down avg 

3. What is your current setup? E.g. ISP hub/modem (Specify model) > R1 > all devices 
    ISP > Surfboard SB6190 Modem > Netduma R1 > Wired to my PC > Playing League of Legends 

4. What is your specific issue? (Provide as many details as possible. If it is a lag issue include the screenshots from here in your post)
    I'm not able to see any of the advance ping stats for League of Legends on either of my devices. Since it's not being detected, I also don't know if the Hyper Transport is working properly.

I have the Host Filtering setup for both of my computers that play league of legends. I also have both of the computers on Hyper Transport for both of these devices on league of legends.

I'd like to figure out how to get the advance stats working for League of Legends specifically and to confirm that Hyper Transport is working properly. 

5. no vpn

Qhq9jWE.png

qyc9mRL.png

j7X430l.png

DEpHbbv.png

FlEogYd.png

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Appreciate you providing that information. 

Host Analysis may not work if the detection is out of date, in any case you would need to have deep packet processing enabled in miscellaneous settings for it to work so enable that and try.

Hyper Traffic is a completely different feature and should work with no issues. You don't need those devices enabled on the Geo-filter, unless you want to ping the server in case host analysis doesn't work.

If you want to use the VPN feature you need to have a separate VPN subscription from a VPN provider. Unless you absolutely need a VPN I wouldn't recommend it.

Gotcha, thanks for the help. I noted "no vpn" to note that I was not using a VPN. 

Otherwise I've enabled the deep packet processing and the detection is still not working for LoL. 

Is there something that I can update with the detection? 

• Administrators

That is something that has to be done on our end. As we're working on a new version of our software it would be something we include with that as well as support for more games. Unfortunately you won't be able to use that feature at the moment. You should be able to ping the LoL server on the Geo-filter however.

• 2 years later...

Ohh, again, problems with LOL .... Honestly, I'm not even surprised because every second player is faced with any problems in the game. In addition, this is a very resource-intensive game and it needs a powerful PC and router. By the way, I found out about this recently. I was faced with the fact that my router turned off as soon as I started playing in LOL and in the end I realized that the problem is exclusively in the game. The router could not withstand such loads and turned off. By the way, I also found out that there are many e-sports lol tournaments. Now I am actively preparing for these tournaments and I hope to win. I got a new rank thanks to a professional boosting account and now I am ready to participate !!! I'm so happy! So if u want great result then I would advice you to buy elo boost.