Geo filter not working properly

lthoma89

PA set to 0, strict mode on and im connecting to servers outside of geo filter. This recently started happening.

Do you have Bleeding Edge ticked ?

51ef26d66a.jpg

If so untick it and click Apply Cloud Settings, even if you don't have it ticked still go and click Apply Cloud Settings, this fixed the very same issue for me a few days back.

PA set to 0, strict mode on and im connecting to servers outside of geo filter. This recently started happening.

Hi there!

I am having the same problem right now. Restarted the Netduma and etc. and it keeps connecting me out of my strict geo filter (PA is set to 0 also). 

The final solution cannot be to restart the Netduma every day :(

Maybe somebody else has a good answer for me. 

Have a nice day!

Dali

• Netduma Staff

Hi there!

I am having the same problem right now. Restarted the Netduma and etc. and it keeps connecting me out of my strict geo filter (PA is set to 0 also).

Have a nice day!

Dali

Hi Dali :)

Have you gone through this and done everything in it?

http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=why_am_i_connecting_to_hosts_outside_that_are_outside_of_my_geofilter

It sounds like the GeoFilter could be disabled - can you check this.

If that doesn't work can you go to Settings >> Miscellaneous and click 'apply' under cloud settings.

If all of this fails can you post a screen shot of the GeoFilter? :)

Hi there!

Have a nice day!

Dali

Make sure bleeding Edge is unchecked and click Apply Cloud Settings, that usually fixes mine.

Make sure bleeding Edge is unchecked and click Apply Cloud Settings, that usually fixes mine.

I did that too and now it works. But I don't want to restart my router every time this problem shows up. It can't be the solution.

• Administrators

Hi Dali, 

If you do the following it should never get a host outside the filter:

• Ping assist to 0ms
  • Strict Mode On
  • Geo-Filter enabled

If you reduce the size of the distance you may connect to hosts outside of it for 2mins (that's our anti-cheat feature). 

Hi Dali, 

If you do the following it should never get a host outside the filter:

• Ping assist to 0ms
  • Strict Mode On
  • Geo-Filter enabled

If you reduce the size of the distance you may connect to hosts outside of it for 2mins (that's our anti-cheat feature). 

Ok thx Iain!

I did that too and now it works. But I don't want to restart my router every time this problem shows up. It can't be the solution.

You dont need to Re-Boot the Duma just Apply Cloud Settings should do it, i click that everyday just to keep up to date.

Archived