Geo filter

Ptingler81

So the two dedi servers nearest to me are NYC and ATL. I have the geo filter strict mode on and does not include those areas (live in VA) but I still get the Nuke symbol for the dedi server in NYC most of the time which means that I'm connected to that server. So why is that if my geofilter radius does not have that area in it, and strict mode is turned on I still am connecting to it. My ping assist is 0...

I got some really good games yesterday went on a 25 killstreak never done that before. However I didn't have a nuke variant so didn't get a nuke I was using the Titan but I find that if I'm on a dedicated server in New York City or Atlanta that I start to lag and I'm wondering if that's just because they're so many people in those areas the servers are overloaded

• Administrators

If you're getting the nuke symbol it means you were previously connected via Ping Assist but not currently. So you likely turned Ping Assist to 0 after previously getting a game or getting some connections through Ping Assist. If it was just a nuke symbol that wasn't the host of the game. Take a look at our anti-cheat that will explain a bit more: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000024118-anti-cheat