(Unrecognised) IW server ID check

Would it be possible to check if these are new IW servers, or have they simply popped up in the wrong place? IDs are:

4e6c03ce09ed383d

4e6c0dd809ed383d

I had my filter radius set over France, expecting to get the usual server with my usual 23ms, but I got 14.5-15ms to both of these seemingly different ones instead. I normally only get that to the Dutch server but these two showed up in the exact same place as the French one usually does.

Curiously I was connected to one of these servers for five or six games when the lobby suddenly closed and I got the error message "host failed to migrate". I guess they're talking about the laggy lobby hosts they pick before transferring to a server... -_-

Yep that is a game server, when you click on it do you have the temp ban button or update?

Temp ban every game I was connected to it. That's why I was so confused... it showed up in the same place as the server I usually connect to at 23ms, only at 15ms. In fact the French server has always given me odd results considering the Dutch server is roughly the same distance from me but gives me 12ms, and the German server is further out than that but gives me less than 23ms

post-9329-0-40423200-1495978739_thumb.jpg

post-9329-0-18173400-1495978747_thumb.jpg

post-9329-0-15017100-1495978756_thumb.jpg