ID: 1036b37ed3af585d    Distance: 1196km

Host Descriptor

ID: 0936b17cd3a84348    Distance: 

ID: 0c36531ed3ab585d    Distance: 1196km

thats all for now , i got fed up of getting kicked

theres something else going on now as i can get into games i last about 2 mins and then i get kicked removed from game world etc and i think weasel error theres no padlocks show up on the map i have increased the radius to include the current servers not in the cloud

yup i am , i think there was some server maint going on but i tried using wifi and that was fine for some reason , and theres still no hosts showing up on wifi btw and nor do free games like neverwinter/star trek/prominence poker show up hosts.

• Administrators

dont need to show you the geo filter just sits there with the radar going round and round and nothing showing up lol

I'd like to see your settings and make changes on the fly as it should work the same wired/wireless.

can do , im off monday to thursday ill double check it is connecting to the duma wifi (i could end up looking a total tit here lmfao) im pretty sure its on the r1 wifi.

im normally online in the afternoons

cool , its not really an issue as in causing problems etc just more of a puzzle as to why bugger all shows up , the same applies to free games like neverwinter nothing shows up on there either wired or wireless