The Duma has stopped working ...

SaAlWe

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Are you sure strict mode is off? If so its not the netduma its the xbox. Can you try disabling the Geo-Filter and seeing if it happens again just confirm please?

• Administrators

Erm I'll need to help you out via chat then as strict mode off should fix any issues of that sort. Are you available during the day as I still don't have Internet at home yet so I can't do evenings. In fact I'm just about to leave now. 

• Administrators

Can you disable it in the meantime, when you have time during the day in GMT I can help you 1 on 1 with chat to get it working again :)

XBOX off. Have real enough. Advanced Warfare is simple sh .... I try again tomorrow my luck. Matchmaking is the biggest sh ...

Sry for this words but i pay the xbox i pay the internet i pay xbox live gold iPay For the Game. And I have no fun?!

I think. Give it a last try. Start the Game find good games. Start a game host is 174km  far away 4 bar connection . AND I CANT KILL PEOPLE ! Switch cable in standard . and it works again. The duma works perfectly but there must be an other mistake closed for totay  tommorow  we talk again.... modern warfare 3 there was no need to have duma.... there was good servers.....

Ian is going to help you, but I believe we have to consider something else:

The XB1 has the lower player base for AW compared to PS4, and... Even the player count on PS4 is dropping rapidly.

The game has been out seven months. Most of the CoD community did not like it and quit long before seven months ago. This is one reason MM is messed up. Less players = Less hosts, so MM has to reach out farther to get people to fill lobbies. This means larger (longer) pings.

This trend only looks to continue in BO3, unfortunately.

I'm glad I bought the R1, but I believe CoD is coming to an end, shortly. Yes, Activision will continue to put out the games, but the player base keeps dropping off after each title and AW hit the lowest one yet (on all platforms). Activision did not release player count, nor can you see it in the lobbies. This, itself, is a sign this series is on the decline...

Too bad but unfortunately true. Buy me for years with friends the Call of Duty parts and with each game there were less ... Every my friends AW has bought, now it does is none else besides me. The game is designed for the Pro Gamer play their games always in private lobbies where connection is not so important.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Hi buddy if the ping is low its not the router mate. We will run cloud update on Tuesday which may move some nice servers near you again. 

I have a ping to dedicated servers all the time around 25ms, the game plays awful this is to do with the game. if you play older cod games that use p2p you will see the true power of the duma, unfortunately as said by other guys here there is not much we can do about this! The game is awful please don't think the duma is not doing it's thing, when your ping is as low as that the duma is working and it's the game at fault unfortunately.

Archived