1GB with NetNuma?

Sorry if I missed this but where can the max bandwidth my NetDuma router can handle? My ISP is now offering 1GB service. However he stated it's only for wired connections b/c they don't have a router that can handle this speed for wireless. Is this something my NetDuma can manage?

Thanks!

Sorry if I missed this but where can the max bandwidth my NetDuma router can handle? My ISP is now offering 1GB service. However he stated it's only for wired connections b/c they don't have a router that can handle this speed for wireless. Is this something my NetDuma can manage?

Thanks!

Theoretically you should be able to reach ~800mbps wired. As WiFi is not AC you will not get anywhere near that unfortunately

I have gigabit internet and the duma like Ian said, will not get the full 1gb just because of how you have to set it up with your network. The max is 800, but for mine i roughly will get anywhere from 400-600mbps all depends on the time of day you are running tests and how many users you have on your network ofcorse. (Which those speeds is way more than you will ever need. Trust me.)

As for over wifi, no devices to my knowledge at this time can process gigabit speeds over wifi. I use to have a macbook though and those typically get really good speeds, which I recall my max was around 120-150mbps on both the up and down. Hope that helps!

• Administrators

Haha my bad! When i was typing this I was messing with my wifi on my iphone and Ian's name was in the search domain box and I just blacked out and put his! But now atleast we know whos the better looking lad out of you two!

As if that was ever a question!  B)

Anywho, Woof does that answer your question? Anything else we can help with?