Ping Assist

DumaRocks

Trying to force certain servers. The best way to do this from my understanding is to set PA to 0 and just use the radius.

I found if I am connected to a certain server farm, my game experience is horrible and it happens to be a dedi that is further from me. I have no idea why it keeps connecting me to it when there are closer better connecting deli's.

Anything I can do to prevent connecting to that aside from setting PA to 0 and narrowing my radius. Problem is when I do that, I tend to get a lot of player host which could be just as bad at times. This is of course for COD/IW games, other games, not an issue at all.

You've got a similar thread to this already but if you provide a screenshot of the Geo-filter I'll be better able to help.

You are right, I guess I was just focusing more on the PA in this one but they are pretty similar after reading it. A apologize for that. What I can do is post up my settings once do some of the suggestions in the other thread. If you like you can close this one. Probably better all the details go there anyway since they are similar.