cranium2001

cranium2001

I'm Chris. I also am 44. I work for the city I grew up in in Western NY. I love my job, my family and my life. I've been playing games since pong came into the picture. My only other real hobby is playing guitar. I've been doing that for a long time as well.

My go to games have always been any COD. I love the classics and have played them all. My favorite for a lot of reasons is COD4. It is the one that got me into MP games. I wish I could feel the way about the current ones as I did about that one. I played for fun and never gave a f**k about kd or winning.

Add me on Xbox or PS if you want (One and PS4). I usually play the One. I also play with a bunch of great guys so it can be hard to squeeze people in, but if we can we will.

Gamertag-cranium2001 on both.

• Administrators

I played for fun and never gave a f**k about kd or winning.

I'm getting to that point now where I still am trying to give a F but I suck - reactions are slowing, out of practice etc. I think I just need to exhale and realise getting rekt is absolutely fine.

Either that or stick to RPGs :)

• Administrators

Quality Cranium. NY is the best, and old school gaming is quality. I started as soon as I could around 4 years old with commander keen from apogee :)

Wow cool I didn't know that was in NY state.

Yes sir. I'm about 6 hours away from the city. It's funny how geographically things differ. I would sure be lost if I ever had to cross the pond. I'm all for it though. Still want to see where my grandfather came from.

• Administrators

Yeah you gotta come lots of fun. If I was you I'd do a bit of EU as well. Don't know how hard it is to move around if you're non EU though 

Archived