Help with setup on duma

I recieved my Duma tonight (about an hour ago) I have gone through all settings and gotten a feel for things. I contacted my ISP about putting my ONT in bridge mode and they said it would take until Monday/Tuesday because they need an admin there to make the change. For now my duma is in the DMZ of my ONT.

I have GPON FTTH 250 Mbps up/down. When I run the ping diagnostics I get an 'ok' ping and exceptional jitter and spikes and no packet loss. What is the ratings for ping? It is pinging google dns (8.8.8.8) which is in California and is quite a distance away.

I have set up hyperlane on my PS4 with PSN.

Is there a DMZ option on the duma? Is there a way I can have my duma be in AP mode on one port? or just a switch type of environment (on only one port)? I ask because of my TVs that have to be connected to the ONT.

I'll be sure to ask any questions that come up. Thanks in advance!

• Administrators

Don't worry about the Google ping test as it can misbehave/be high if you're located far away. Do a speed test, do you have a good ping there?

There is no DMZ option on the Duma currently. 

No there isn't a way to do that. If your TV's require a connection to the ONT then you should be fine to do that. They shouldn't use much bandwidth so the Duma's congestion control should still be effective.

Archived