Netduma with lots of devices connected

WMThunder

I was wondering if the netduma router can still perform very well with alot of devices connected and will it perform well for all of the devices connected. If i have my Xbox, Playstation, and laptop connected wired and then my iphone, ipad, and apple tv connected wirelessly will the router still deliver great gaming performance as well as fast and high performance on my wireless devices? Also can this router deliver high performance when watching netflix in high quality and youtube?

• Netduma Staff

Delivering great gaming performance while handling multiple devices that are using the internet is exactly that the router was designed for! I'll answer your questions in the order you asked them :)

1. Yes, it can still perform well with multiple devices, intact this is where it can show off its best features :)
  2. Yes, it will deliver good gaming performance. Remember though that it can't increase the speeds of your connection, it can only priorities devices and distribute the connection.
  3. It can deliver hight quality on Netflix and Youtube - like any other device can. What the Netduma can do differently though is that it can stop Youtube and Netflix impacting gaming as well.

Hopefully this answered your questions. If not please ask!

• Netduma Staff

Thanks man appreciate it! If I have about a 25 MBPS download speed and 5 MBPS upload will this be good enough for the router to perform well?

That should work fine. It would be more than enough for gaming as games use very little bandwidth and unless you are streaming multiple Youtube videos or watching or there is more than one person in your family watching Netflix it will be fine.

I have 22 devices ( 6 people in my home ) all connection to the Duma And it does exactly what it says on the tin flawlessly

Do you share excess when gaming? I did till i started lagging 1 game then found out my son was uploading to youtube. I unticked the share excess box and all was fine again. His upload took a lot longer ha ha ha

Archived