Kraken Exo

RADDY1993

Release the KRAKEN :)

I got that a few weeks ago, never bothered using it, in fact I sell all my gear for XP except for a few good weapons.  I keep the arsenal lean and mean

Release the KRAKEN :)

I got that a few weeks ago, never bothered using it, in fact I sell all my gear for XP except for a few good weapons.  I keep the arsenal lean and mean

Im the same but this one looks cool i thought :), just rendering a game of domi using the Bal Inferno, wow what a gun it is. I think i went 46-16, should be up soon. 

I'm so jealous. I swear I get nothing, no obstidan, no insanity, no speak easy ,no steel bite , no new flashy outfits. The only thing I just started getting recently is some royalty gear which Is so last years fashion . all I ever get is that stupid mk14. I even spent 20 bucks worth of advanced supply drop and discarded 85 % of it . I think the cod gods are punishing me because I refuse to prestige.

I'm so jealous. I swear I get nothing, no obstidan, no insanity, no speak easy ,no steel bite , no new flashy outfits. The only thing I just started getting recently is some royalty gear which Is so last years fashion . all I ever get is that stupid mk14. I even spent 20 bucks worth of advanced supply drop and discarded 85 % of it . I think the cod gods are punishing me because I refuse to prestige.

I am getting some good guns now im Master Prestige :)

HK7fEXB.jpg

Hang in there Speediegunz.  I didn't get anything decent for ages, got the BAL inferno in the first week of playing and didn't think anything of it. It's only now I realise that was DAMN lucky.  Didn't get squat for months after that but in the past few weeks I picked up the AK12 finger trap (pointles gun lol) AK12 RIP, MP11 Goliath and BAL Obsidian steed.

These elite weapons are like buses nothing comes for ages then you get 3 in a row (unless you live in Germany) :P

ever since the april 31 update the s-12 elite variants have been fixed on next gen consoles and are absolute beast I would encourage anyone to try it. I have the Whirlwind, the other day I was so pissed I went 30-1 died in the final 10 seconds from someone with that blasted M1 irons 6 shooter to ruin my first ever flawless game.  here is a video to support my claim not my game play but mines definitely looks similar if not better

Release the Kraken! Well if we are talking about elite wepons i have 3 ak12 rip 2 bal osb 2 hbar insanaty i truly belive they will ad some trading system thats why i keep them . As to s12 tiger hm just got it will defiantly give it a go.

Archived