Amazing p2p 90% matches, so little patience

After working hard on geo filter I've discovered the clue to find p2p matches and also increasing the hit detection, private messages to answer if you're interested.

Post your method to give others an opportunity to scrutinise and offer advice on possible improvements. I don't understand the need for secrecy.

We're all gamers looking to get the very best from our equipment. Being able to engage in open honest discussion will benefit us all in the long run :)

Post your method to give others an opportunity to scrutinise and offer advice on possible improvements. I don't understand the need for secrecy.

We're all gamers looking to get the very best from our equipment. Being able to engage in open honest discussion will benefit us all in the long run :)

Its not allowed to be posted here as it could compromise the use of the Netduma with gaming companys.

It seems to me there is a giant elephant in the room and nobody want to acknowledge it. There are some games in which low ping does not seem to equal fair game play depending on which servers you get connected to. I've heard several people say that if you try to avoid them that it's cheating. Can I just say that I personally think that attitude is a load of crap, we are all here because we want more control over our gaming connection. In one way or another we are all changing where and who we connect to, if avoiding broken dedicated servers lets people have a more fair experience who are you to say they are cheating?!? There was a time when I searched for deds to play on, sometime in January-February that all changed and they turned into random lag servers for a lot of us. Now when I play on my PS4 I will always play p2p, I will never play on a broken ded again, I'm to old and life is to short for me to pay to feel cheated constantly. I game because I like competition, I like FAIR competition not feeling like I'm running under water while everyone else is on speed. So if the only time I have good fair game play is on p2p who are you to judge my connection, game play, or what servers I'm using. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining about the router or the support crew, you guys do a banner job and the router works GREAT! I'm just tired of people judging others methods of trying to have a good online experience. I've said it before and I'll say it again the only people who are getting cheated right now are people who have spent their hard earned money on these games and aren't getting fair game play. Sorry if this came off like a rant but I've been reading the same complaints in several threads so I though I would share my thoughts.    

Itr7 I agree with you.. If companies started to design and create fair games then we would not have to search far and wide for something to get us good game play. If Cod or other games want to penalize us for good fast connection, then its up to me to find something to help combat their stupidity (I like this word) because they figure out how to make the game fair to everyone who drops a ton of money to play their games. Then they come back and tell us that the problem is us. to open ports, dmz, no wireless, new modem, new router, faster connection, new isp... holly crap!!!.. I don't consider the netduma as cheating. Its a device to help in what the game developers failed to implement correctly. And that's that!!

Archived