Im soooo confused

Before I got Netduma my net was Ok with over 160 Down Load and 40 Upload but it seemed to spike a lot and the ping was not great so I thought I would try the Netduma.

now that I set it up with a hard wired connection it has 10 and 3 Its very odd I dont know what to do Some one please help me I attached a Pic Below with some information blurred out. Please someone help.

post-10474-0-67533400-1478212371_thumb.jpg

• Netduma Staff

Hi, welcome to the forum! I've moved your thread to general support so that more people can help you out. For your speeds, try inputting these settings:

- Reactive Algorithm
- 100% anti-flood
- Share excess enabled
- Reset device prioritisation & apply
- Disable IPv6 in WAN, LAN & misc
- Disable deep packet in misc
- Enable turbo mode
- Ensure the ethernet cables you're using connecting the R1 to hub & R1 to PC are Cat5e+/can handle your speeds.
- Do a wired speed test from a PC

Let us know the results of the wired speed test if you could; and screenshots of it would help out a lot! It'd also be great if you let us know your physical set-up; what's plugged into what. Let us know how you get on :)

Before I got Netduma my net was Ok with over 160 Down Load and 40 Upload but it seemed to spike a lot and the ping was not great so I thought I would try the Netduma.

now that I set it up with a hard wired connection it has 10 and 3 Its very odd I dont know what to do Some one please help me I attached a Pic Below with some information blurred out. Please someone help.

If you were getting 160 down and 40 up without the Netduma then that is the speed you will get with the Netduma if you set it up right.

Looking at your screenshot, you never changed your settings to match your speeds.

Go to the Congestion Control page, click on "Set Bandwidth" and type in 160 for download, then 40 for upload.

5937ae8e84634516b103ed19f4143a18.png

Click "Update Bandwidth" and then click Yes when it asks if you want to auto-configure your router for your speeds.

Do a speedtest on http://www.DSLreports.com/speedtest and enjoy your full speeds.

Archived