Back to not being able to force host locations with Geo-Filter

I had this issue a few months ago and now it's back.  I will set my geo-filter over a desired location with an area of 700-1000 miles and it will still connect me to dallas or chicago based on what IP(routing) I am using at the time.  What is the dealio? Starting to lose faith. The only reason I have the two netdumas is for the geo filter and it seems to be getting to be the norm that  it's either not working.  

I've rebooted, let it sit, reset, hard reset.... I'm at a loss.

post-9415-0-32603100-1477772060_thumb.png

I had this issue a few months ago and now it's back.  I will set my geo-filter over a desired location with an area of 700-1000 miles and it will still connect me to dallas or chicago based on what IP(routing) I am using at the time.  What is the dealio? Starting to lose faith. The only reason I have the two netdumas is for the geo filter and it seems to be getting to be the norm that  it's either not working.  

I've rebooted, let it sit, reset, hard reset.... I'm at a loss.

I've had this happen before and a reboot fixed it... Try this:

Reboot, delete the device, add it again on the geofilter in a different "slot" at the top.

Reboot, delete the device, add it again on the geofilter in a different "slot" at the top.

I will try this now, thanks.  I am worried there may be another cloud issue as before when this occurred to me a few days later Fraser had to do some cloud testing and it also involved not getting OPEN NAT with filter enabled.  I am also having that issue again.  

NO such luck.... This got even more strange.  I selected the filter waited a few minutes just in case, it took me right into a game but instead of going to the usual Dallas server it went to East Coast yet I have a 17ms ping??? That's incorrectly marked for sure cause my base ping to East coast is 50ms, Anyway check the screenshot, someone in Antartica is connected.... WTF?!?!  Something is surely EF'd up FO SHO!  Even shows a lock symbol on the server I am  on so I guess it locked some but not this mis-marked one?  

post-9415-0-51735400-1477843341_thumb.png

Archived