Intermittent breaks in connectivity - R1 Failing?

As the title States my R1 dropped signal, despite there being a confirmed strong signal input. Strict (fluctuating) Nat. Yesterday, Nat was open, before update. Had issues with updating. Washer this morning strict Nat. And packet loss, jitter and "spikes." Can't access 2k servers, nba2k17 is unplayable through R1. Yesterday, again before update played several games of CoD, albeit NOT at optimal speeds. Today, can't even connect to a lobby due to the unstable network.

I'm feeling like my R1 is malfunctioning and needs to be repaired or replaced. Had to completely remove it from my network (physically) and just connect directly to the modem to play anything online.

• Administrators

Make sure you follow everything from the NAT guide http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022359-how-do-i-open-my-nat-

Make sure auto&bleeding edge cloud are ticked and applied. If already just hit apply again to reflush the cloud.

Internet diagnostics could be due to the Google server or could be an issue with your line, would recommend using a program called PingPlotter and testing direct through your existing ISP hub.

What are your Geo-filter settings? Recommend ~1000km radius, strict on, PA 0

Archived