Friendly and helpful YT'er Uploads Netduma vid.

A7Legit

Here are some awesome videos and written reviews regarding the Netduma (I call it the Beastduma) R1.

============================================

Videos:

1. The Netduma R1 gaming router

2. On Test Netduma R1 - Ghosts on PS3

3. Netduma Router Review Best Router on the Market

4. Router Test - Share Factory CODAW

Written Reviews:

1. Netduma R1 Review

2. Netduma: Initial Thoughts

3. A Wonderful Product and Gaming Experience

interesting videos, good review!

i don't like the way he says router...my head hurts now :)

I'm from Australia and when the term is pronounced as "rooter" it means someone who fuc*s. Root in Aussie slang means to have sex, to fu*k.

I've always pronounced the word as router, emphasizing the out and pronouncing it that way too.

I thought they were good vids and a good sign of what is to come. :)

I'm patient but so so badly needing my R1.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Really sorry about the outrageous delay man.  I really don't know what has gone wrong with your delivery. 

I'm not really in charge of the forum, but I can't immediately see any issues with posting videos. Really its up to @Netduma_Adam but as my Uncle always said its easier to apologise then ask permission haha!

PS I like the videos as well, its weird how some English folk seem to have a hybrid UK-USA pronunciation. A7 I think I follow what you're saying, I imagine you say it the same way we do 

Really sorry about the outrageous delay man.  I really don't know what has gone wrong with your delivery. 

I'm not really in charge of the forum, but I can't immediately see any issues with posting videos. Really its up to @Netduma_Adam but as my Uncle always said its easier to apologise then ask permission haha!

PS I like the videos as well, its weird how some English folk seem to have a hybrid UK-USA pronunciation. A7 I think I follow what you're saying, I imagine you say it the same way we do 

The delay is not your fault nor the fault of anyone associated with Netduma as far as I'm concerned, it's all good. :)

Hopefully Netduma_Adam won't mind the vids. :ph34r:

Guest Netduma Luke

I think A7 is saying the opposite actually. So it's just us Brits who are weird and pronounce it as 'rooooter'. North Americans, Australians and of course @Netduma_Adam say 'Rowter'.

A7 - thanks for linking these vids. As Iain said, we'll let Adam have sign off on it but it's a good way of collecting different viewpoints.  Worth adding Dansby's vid too:

North Americans, Australians and of course @Netduma_Adam say 'Rowter'.

I also say pronounce data as dar ta .  Sorry not Sorry  ;)

In regards to videos no issue posting vids as long as they are family friendly 

I think A7 is saying the opposite actually. So it's just us Brits who are weird and pronounce it as 'rooooter'. North Americans, Australians and of course @Netduma_Adam say 'Rowter'.

The best way for me to spell it as I would pronounce it would be R-Out-Er

The Out bit like telling someone to get out.

I'm in no way advertising his channel but I thought it was awesome of this YT'er to share info with us all (those interested in the router and those of us waiting for their R1's). :)

If I'm doing anything that upsets any moderators/admin I firstly apologise and secondly kindly ask if it can be removed without any penalties on my end lol.

There are two videos I've seen of his and it was totally positive from him!

1. youtu.be/MCa8DoQOako

[The Netduma R1 gaming router]

2. youtu.be/50kk8sa3jPE

[On Test Netduma R1 - Ghosts on PS3]

Edit: Additional Videos.

[Netduma Router Review Best Router on the Market]

[Router Test - Share Factory CODAW]

Aww you included my video! #3 :)

Archived