Destiny error codes

Whenever I load the Destiny profile in my Netduma I can not get past the login screen in Destiny it keeps giving me error codes and then when I load the General Gaming Profile and try again it lets me right into the game, this has been happening ever since the last Destiny update.

Hi, as there has been many complaints with marionberry, if you look in general support you will see a big thread on what was done to fix this.

Have a read and give some of the setups ago, but id say untick auto cloud, and bleeding edge and apply, then re apply them both, this will flush the cloud and then hopefully the new settings will overwrite and should be ok. Untick geo for now and you will get into the game.

Hi, as there has been many complaints with marionberry, if you look in general support you will see a big thread on what was done to fix this.

Have a read and give some of the setups ago, but id say untick auto cloud, and bleeding edge and apply, then re apply them both, this will flush the cloud and then hopefully the new settings will overwrite and should be ok. Untick geo for now and you will get into the game.

The above should resolve your issue. You need to ensure also that strict is disabled when playing Destiny otherwise it can cause booting.

I did exactly what you said @frustrated and it worked just like you said thank you for taking the time help me with this I appreciate it a lot man! Thank you guys very much I love this router it is amazing!

Archived