How do I to trick xbox to think I'm in the states

jaller878

Hi, I live in Okinawa Japan, and is there a way trick the xbox one to think I'm in the states so that the matchmaking will be connected to servers in the states. I like to play black ops 3 and I cannot find any servers in Japan. When me and my brother play which my brother lives in the states and he is the host, thats the only way I can find matches. Other than a VPN unless there is one that wont slow down my gaming and wont give me moderate to strict nat is there a way to do this? Many thanks

Hi, I live in Okinawa Japan, and is there a way trick the xbox one to think I'm in the states so that the matchmaking will be connected to servers in the states. I like to play black ops 3 and I cannot find any servers in Japan. When me and my brother play which my brother lives in the states and he is the host, thats the only way I can find matches. Other than a VPN unless there is one that wont slow down my gaming and wont give me moderate to strict nat is there a way to do this? Many thanks

Set your geo filter over the US - enable it with strict mode on and ping assist at 0

Then start up the game, making sure it's blocking the servers outside the US

Search for a game and you should get stuck in a US server

Archived