Can you deny rate a dedicated server?

I have noticed AW might have 3-4 dedicated servers. There is one in Seattle I think and although I ping at 25 in England, I get lots of lag issues. Can I deny it? cos every time I rate it in my deny box I still get put on it. I run the recommended 1k km limit and Seattle is a crazy far distance from me, (7km+ I think).

If you ping the server at 25ms it's not in England. It will be an incorrect location which will get fixed in next cloud updates.

You'll be connecting to that server as the ping is either below your Ping assist value or you have strict off. Manipulate either of those options and you can avoid the server. Please note you'll need to be entirely disconnected from the server for 2 minutes for the anti cheat to time out (if you tried searching straight away the anti cheat would mean you could go straight back on to the server).

Lastly, you can't rate a dedicated server so therefore you can't deny one.

• Administrators

Thanks Buds.

I think Buzzing is in the UK. So just to clarify what Buds is saying, is that the server in Seattle is clearly not in Seattle but is near England. Next time you connect to it could you do the following: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/1723-cloud-incorrect-locations/

If you don't like ping assisted hosts just set your ping assist to 0ms mate.

Finally you can't deny dedicated servers as you could easily break the game. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived