Is Infinite Warfare Going To Be Any Good?

Madman

I sure the hell hope it is,I liked Ghosts a lot IMO the game got a bad rap for weak kill streaks and a quick TTK.I hate running streaks anyway and I always felt like on Ghost that when I died it's cuz I made a mistake ...i.e. aim was off,not checking corners bad route or just plain got outplayed,which I can live with.I even enjoyed all the DLC (aside from favella) as they shrunk it from it's original size which made it a building camp fest.But I don't ever remember putting 3-4 shots into someone's back and them turning around and one shot killing me.

And this was all pre duma,so I'm hoping that IW has the same things I liked about Ghosts and with the new OS coming out for the duma I'm hoping for a really smooth running game.I've said it before but I don't care where the game is played at,in space,in the jungle or whatever just as long as it runs smooth.And that's all any of us want from any title.I would love a boots on the ground WW2 era game and I hate all the rocky the flying squirrel bullshit it the last 2 titles but that is just my preference.

I know lots of people hated Ghosts...(weak kill streaks,fast TTK) but the one thing I've never heard from them is that the game did not run smooth.So to me a smooth running game with good hit detection and decent maps are what I'm hoping for and looking forward to.

This may or may not happen but goddamn does COD need a smooth game right now.

Weak score streaks. I think gives the game more skill. Biggest issue in bo3 is combat focus. Drop motherships all day long in bo3 in hc tdm. Ghosts had nothing overpowered but oracle. If you ran support a lot. You usually had a positive game. I miss the glitched chainsaw auto aim. Nasty in hc.

Your helper guy pick up gun from ammo box and go beast mode.

Archived