I having problem's with my netduma

I'm having problem's  with my netduma it started a coulpe of days ago i would be playing BO3 on Xbox one for like an hour or 2 and it would kink me out to the starting main menu then i would see that my my internet is out. i thought i was my internet connection so i call them and they told me ever thing was good they even reboot them modem just to be sure.they told that would probably be my router. I was like okay so the need day i play again and it happen again so i reboot the router and it work for but then hours later it happen again. its like it lets me play for a couple of hours then it just boots my out of they game playing and it shut my internet out and my disconnected again and i just reboot it in the miscellaneous settings the frist time i just unpluged it but its still doing it now as we speak. PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS.

I'm having problem's  with my netduma it started a coulpe of days ago i would be playing BO3 on Xbox one for like an hour or 2 and it would kink me out to the starting main menu then i would see that my my internet is out. i thought i was my internet connection so i call them and they told me ever thing was good they even reboot them modem just to be sure.they told that would probably be my router. I was like okay so the need day i play again and it happen again so i reboot the router and it work for but then hours later it happen again. its like it lets me play for a couple of hours then it just boots my out of they game playing and it shut my internet out and my disconnected again and i just reboot it in the miscellaneous settings the frist time i just unpluged it but its still doing it now as we speak. PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS.

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/17880-cant-connect-to-games-nat-errors-etc-workaround-fixes/

Archived