100% packet loss

Detailed network statistics on Xbox 82.34 Mbps down 11.66 up and 100% packet loss when tested thru netduma. When test thru the ISPs modem/router in bridge mode 0% packet lose. Tried everything from rebooting and factory reset to changing out ethernet cables. Deleted Xbox from device manger and reset everything. Please help

Damn. I sent that message about it working and went back to game and it not working again lol been messed up since I did the update on blacks ops 3 yesterday afternoon. Thought it had something to do with that so I deleted and reinstalled the game, uninstalled all dlc content. But it something with the netduma.

Netflix app works fine but black ops 3 gives abc error code. I'm getting upload and download speeds but 100% packet lose. I have upnp ticket Xbox in hyper lane sliders at 70% turbo ticket not sure what else would be relevant but let me know If I left anything out that would help diagnose this issue I will gladly share the info

The new BO3 Update 1.15 is causing problems with Geo Filter blocking.

Disable Geo Filter. Turn off console. Wait for 20 sec. Turn on Console. Start BO3 Game. Once fully loaded and in multiplayer lobby, turn on Geo Filter.

Archived