Random Reboots of R1

Hello

I currently have an issue where my netduma will randomly reboot every couple of days or so.   I currently have turbo mode off.  Everything else is working great but the random reboots are not too good when gaming.  I have already reset it to factory settings and it is still happening every once in a while.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you. 

Edit: I also wanted to add that my Duma is not hot at all and is no where near overheating. 

Hello

I currently have an issue where my netduma will randomly reboot every couple of days or so.   I currently have turbo mode off.  Everything else is working great but the random reboots are not too good when gaming.  I have already reset it to factory settings and it is still happening every once in a while.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you. 

Edit: I also wanted to add that my Duma is not hot at all and is no where near overheating.

You didn't mention what firmware version you are using, as I used to have this issue with 1.03.5 but it was gone when I updated to 1.03.6G

Firmware Version is 1.03.6 sorry about that. 

I do currently have it in the wall.  Its very random, so it can take awhile to happen again, but i didnt know if maybe someone wanted to look at the logs to see why thats occurring. 

• Administrators

We won't be able to look at the logs as only the developers have access and they're all full throttle on the next upgrade.

Is there anything you can think of that you were doing specifically each time it happened? Do you hear a beep when it reboots?

• 1 month later...

Archived