Half speed all of a sudden via Netduma

Hey,

A couple of days ago netduma started dropping the wifi connection which required a restart to fix, then yesterday I noticed that my speed had halved from 18mb to 9mb. I've already tested the speed via the BT hub alone and it's completely fine. I noticed that my firmware was on 1.03.2 so I upgraded to 103.5 and then 103.6 to no avail. I've also tried all the solutions on these forums like setting reactive, disabling ipv6, enabling turbo, different port and so on.

Whenever I suffered from slow speeds via netduma before I would just go to Set Bandwidth and notice that my settings in there had reset, so I would simply change them to full speed again and it would work. Something tells me this part is not functioning correctly now as I'm still getting half the speed with the proper bandwidth set.

Thanks

After inputing your bandwidth in the Set Bandwidth area in Congestion go to Settings>Miscellaneous make sure Enable Cookies is checked. Then Reboot Router from that page a well.  It should save your settings you entered.  If not there may be a larger issue.  

Have you tried hitting the RESET DISTRIBUTION button?  Do you have 'Enable deep packet processing' ticked by any chance?  If so, un-tick that one.

After inputing your bandwidth in the Set Bandwidth area in Congestion go to Settings>Miscellaneous make sure Enable Cookies is checked. Then Reboot Router from that page a well.  It should save your settings you entered.  If not there may be a larger issue.  

Tried everything that you guys mentioned but the speed is still poor.

• Administrators

Follow this guide http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000022366-why-is-my-connection-speed-lower-

Also in future please read the instructions that were given for upgrading to .6 as you could have bricked the router doing your upgrade method

Archived