static ip

tellto

hello all, so basically after i got my netduma and hooked it up, it gave me an ip address of 192.168.88.212. since i was getting a moderate nat type, i did bagstas port forwarding thing and it got me to open. now, i tried to move my ps4 to a seperate room and im getting a moderate/strict nat type even after doing bagstas port forwarding again. the admins for the duma are telling me to create a static ip for my ps4. i just want someone to give me a tutorial on how to get an open nat after going to dhcp lease and putting in an ip address of 192.168.88.xxx and assigning it to my ps4. do i have to do the port forwarding things again  but instead to the ip i set it on? plz help idk what im doing LOL 

there isnt a tutorial for ps4 dude

If your setup is modem>netduma>ps4 then you should have an open nat as long as your netduma is setup right and your modem isn't a modem/router combo

If you want, go to teamviewer.com on your pc.. Download and install that and I can remote desktop in and take a look for you. Just PM me the ID and password it generates when you open the program

If your setup is modem>netduma>ps4 then you should have an open nat as long as your netduma is setup right and your modem isn't a modem/router combo

If you want, go to teamviewer.com on your pc.. Download and install that and I can remote desktop in and take a look for you. Just PM me the ID and password it generates when you open the program

my setup is modem>netduma(wifi off)>netgear(ap mode)

Archived