i have no clue. help!!!

• Administrators

That looks very good to me, 25ms a phenomenal ping. So the game should be buttery smooth. If you really want to get lower(there won't be much lower you can achieve) make your circle avoid Europe and only have UK in it.

Try disabling the filter and you'll see distance games have much much larger ping's and are therefore far worse. 

In rare circumstances a local player has a bad connection you can block them too, but lets handle that soon 

great, yes the game ran really smoothly compared to life without netduma. 

Really appreciate the help mate. unbelievably helpful and fast service. if only every forum was like this then the world would be a less stress free place haha

most places take your money and then you receive a very poor service, super impressed with yourself and the product.

thank you again and will speak soon no doubt.

• Administrators

Thank-you for the kind words, very glad you're happy with our product & service. Hope you have fun.

Our CEO is genuinely a massive fan of FIFA and he thinks he's a don. You two should have a game sometime, or maybe we could stream a miniature tournament or something lol 

All deserved.

Well I am doing a 36 hour charity stream on June 13th to raise money for a charity called Special Effect. so maybe if he messeges me on here or vice versa we could arrange some kind of fun event for that day while raising money.

• Administrators

All deserved.

Well I am doing a 36 hour charity stream on June 13th to raise money for a charity called Special Effect. so maybe if he messeges me on here or vice versa we could arrange some kind of fun event for that day while raising money.

I would have been so up for joining in with this but I am on a mate's stag weekend. 

Are you on Xbox or PS? If Xbox, add me on: Netduma Luke. 

Thank-you for the kind words, very glad you're happy with our product & service. Hope you have fun.

Our CEO is genuinely a massive fan of FIFA and he thinks he's a don. You two should have a game sometime, or maybe we could stream a miniature tournament or something lol 

I am a don son. You know that.

I would have been so up for joining in with this but I am on a mate's stag weekend. 

I want to see this! Post on the netduma youtube?

Not to worry, maybe a cheeky shoutout about my charity event on Twitter would suffice ☺️

I'm on x box so I'll add you for a friendly game in the future.

• Administrators

Not to worry, maybe a cheeky shoutout about my charity event on Twitter would suffice ☺️

I'm on x box so I'll add you for a friendly game in the future.

Definitely. Drop us a note when you're on stream and we'll tweet it out.

Archived