i have no clue. help!!!

Hey

I received my Netduma yesterday and immediately set it up. After i followed the guidelines i was still experiencing lag in my FIFA games.

I have connected my Netduma to the modem mode port on my virgin super hub, is this wrong? Also tried a few theories from the forums here but still no joy. I am not very good with this sort of thing so please any help would be appreciated.

ive recently started streaming and wanted to combat the lag issues i was having and Netduma sounded perfect. Im sure it will 100% help me in the future but as i said my knowledge on this type of technology is not great.

I apologize if i have not gave you enough information.

Jordan

• Administrators

Hi Jordan,

Not to worry, first of all have you got the Geo-Filter setup? Are you seeing circles on the world map when you're playing FIFA? 

• Netduma Staff

I'm not sure if you know the Virgin Hub off the top of your head but I've connected the Netduma lead to the bottom port which says modem mode under it. Don't know if that means anything

It means that if you enable modem mode it will work - only one port works when in modem mode. I'm not sure if Iain wants you to enable modem more or just DMZ but I thought I would explain what it was to you :)

• Administrators

Ok Jordm you need to enable it first then plug the Netduma into that port. You may need to turn them both off first. Then turn on the modem give it 30 seconds then turn on the duma. Once you've got that sorted let us know :) 

• Administrators

Ok great news. So now we need to make sure the Geo-Fitler is working. When you search for games in Fifa do you see triangles and circles appear on your map on the router? 

Archived