No Dedi's

TentedPhoenix

Hey has anyone else found that over the last week or so they have struggled to get on to a dedi server (the little e next to the numbers)

I keep getting p2p and the game play is shocking and when they back out I get booted.

I have tried everything including different profiles cc on/off

Ping assist from 0 going up to 50

Is it me or the game?

Cheers

Id guess you have something set wrong. I have had no problems getting into lobbies (all on dedicated servers in the UK and USA)

Take a look here and start a thread in the support section with the information requested in this link. http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11776-please-read-before-posting-a-support-thread/

Cheers

• Administrators

Make sure you're on auto & bleeding edge cloud. If you are already re apply the cloud. You should be able to get dedis. If not take a screenshot of your Host filtering page and post here please.

Make sure you're on auto & bleeding edge cloud. If you are already re apply the cloud. You should be able to get dedis. If not take a screenshot of your Host filtering page and post here please.

Hi

Tried the cloud option but didn't change anything. I have taken the below screen shots, this was whilst trying to search for a TDM game

post-1666-0-53772500-1468775943_thumb.pngpost-1666-0-48116700-1468775944_thumb.pngpost-1666-0-96756900-1468775946_thumb.png

• Administrators

Follow this guide for why you may not be seeing anything on the Geo http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022408-why-can-t-i-see-anything-on-the-geo-filter-

Also the Geo-filter is disabled you will need to tick the "Enabled" checkbox.

Thanks Fraser

Yeah the gel filter is disabled because I was trying to find any server.

I have tried this and it only finds one game and it is half a lobby which then fills up although it is a dedi. The game play is smooth but it seems I'm a day behind the opposition

Cheers

I'm not sure which dedi it was at the time. The ping in game is between 30-50 but it spikes. In cod it shows over 150.

I have tried a factory reboot and this hasn't helped to the point now I can't get into many games and when I do it is p2p and it's shocking game play

Thanks for the reply

I did a factory reset again and as if by magic it has started to find games on a dedi again and playing smooth.

It is mostly the Ireland server I get, the only thing now is that I getting one shoted from anywhere and it's like they are appearing from nowhere to in front of me. Although this isn't every game it is more often than not

I will stick a post in the 1 on 1

Cheers

Archived