I'm now getting packet lose.

PuppetMaster

I believe that's your connection not the netduma unfortunately. That test is as simple as it comes, a straight test with every other potentially impacting factor disabled.

Packet loss there is either in your line or an issue with Google. Run tests to other servers and if you establish its not Google then you'd need to contact your isp.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Exactly what buds said.

It could be something on the way to google BUT its far more likely its you. But just one packet means its probably an anomaly, watch out for it repeating itself. 

I would test other local severs as well as Buds has suggested, if it is showing packet loss still then that is indicative of isp congestion (over subscription/ to many users) usualy seen as packet loss at peak times.

I would test other local severs as well as Buds has suggested, if it is showing packet loss still then that is indicative of isp congestion (over subscription/ to many users) usualy seen as packet loss at peak times.

There's about 10 devices hooked up through the duma.

• Administrators

Hi PuppetMaster, that test disables all devices so its a pure Internet test. If you're getting packet loss on that test its likely something wrong with your connection therefore you should call your Internet Provider. 

Archived