Question ?

BazanRj

Been watching ton of vedios and reading the forum, and got many questions answered but had one that I didn't see. If I have my geo filter on to only 500 killomitors and my gaming buddies are in Cali like 4k killomitors away can they still join me or will I have to turn it off? Or if I join them will the netduma still work the same?

Sorry paranoid lol must ask all questions

@ BazanRj like Sweeper said you'll have to allow him on your allow and deny option (red / green curtains ).The easiest way to do this is invite him to a private match and then just click on his circle and give him a title ( his name) and allow 100 % and your all good to go.

@ BazanRj like Sweeper said you'll have to allow him on your allow and deny option (red / green curtains ).The easiest way to do this is invite him to a private match and then just click on his circle and give him a title ( his name) and allow 100 % and your all good to go.

yep what Fuzzy said :).

your will need to add your buddy to allow&Deny to bypass the filter

yep what Fuzzy said :).

Awesome guys tks for the resposnse but what also concerns me is what if their all in a party and they want me to join them, and their host host hog . So the netduma will only work if I'm host and they join me right ? I know my gaming experience will be awesome, but if I'm the host will theirs be awesome as well since thier like six states away.

Guest Netduma Fraser

What I would suggest is putting your home location at a point in between everyone and then you host so everyone will get the best connection possible when gaming together :)

What I would suggest is putting your home location at a point in between everyone and then you host so everyone will get the best connection possible when gaming together :)

That makes a lot of scense thanks for the quick response

Yes as cranium said if your the one with the duma you need to be the party leader to get benefits of it (along with your whole party).They need to join you,not the other way around

Yes as cranium said if your the one with the duma you need to be the party leader to get benefits of it (along with your whole party).They need to join you,not the other way around

Thank you that answered my question, I guess that's the only down side to this lol but I'm going to order it any way .... Counting down till pay day

Archived