Destiny on Dedicated servers ?

sncjez

I'm getting lobby booted when my geo is set before dublin and amsterdam (padlocks) area bit of a first for me as i havent seen this before.

Just curious

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Jerry,

I will making a post on explaining exactly how to use Destiny very soon. We have another update that should improve it further. 

I think for the moment all you have to do is go to "Settings > Misc" and get to cloud settings. Then tick "bleeding edge" and click apply. That should stop lobby booting for the meantime. But I'll be posting an update this evening probably. Then I'll write a long thread on how to use it. Its slightly different to cod but you can get a lot out of it.

Cheers 

I've had the same issue before: you need to configure your geo-filter on 800 kilometers and 35 ms ping for the ping assist.

You can have a padlock on Netherlands because there is a dedicated server but with the new firmware, there is no such lobby booting anymore.

Iain, i have a new gameplay for you on Destiny: same as the first one but with more actions.

I think i will make a video in French soon to explain the functionning of the netduma because a lots of my friends are asking me if it worth it.

Yeah i have cloud and bleeding edge enabled still get booted when my geo is not covering dublin or amsterdam or vice versa not a problem as i can extend but no longer can have my nice circle around the Uk.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Don't worry this will be sorted very soon mate. We've been doing trial and error. I'll do a big post this evening :) 

Hey Iain, look at this: 

I'm on my way to make a french walkthrough of the netduma but it's very hard for the moment.

I'll tell you when it will be uploaded.

Thanks for your support.

Hey Iain, look at this: 

I'm on my way to make a french walkthrough of the netduma but it's very hard for the moment.

I'll tell you when it will be uploaded.

Thanks for your support.

Wow, can you please show us or screenshot your settings? Yours seem awesomely perfect. My games never look like that lol

My settings are:

- strict mode

- 650 km for geo-filter

- 35 ms for ping assist

I'm french so i need to avoid irish, italians, spanish because i have a lot of jitter with them.

Sometimes , i was kicked of lobbys with the beaver error but since the new update, it's not a problem anymore.

Very nice, indeed.

9 times out of 10 I get into lobbies with players with one red tick. They cannot be damaged like normal players. It takes about the same force to bring Crota to his knees to take out those players so they wreck Crucible . I am not sure if these players are using the trick of crippling internet upstream to 384k or just the p2p connections through this game suck. Maybe both. However, Crucible is now over run with hand cannons & one red tick players that get 10k more points than anyone else because they just walk around shoot you in the face and cannot be killed. Last night I hit one player with Nova Bomb (no damage) then melee and he shoots me once with a shotty and he never took any damage. I turned off the R1 long ago on Destiny PvP so hoping .4 makes a difference.

Very nice, indeed.

9 times out of 10 I get into lobbies with players with one red tick. They cannot be damaged like normal players. It takes about the same force to bring Crota to his knees to take out those players so they wreck Crucible . I am not sure if these players are using the trick of crippling internet upstream to 384k or just the p2p connections through this game suck. Maybe both. However, Crucible is now over run with hand cannons & one red tick players that get 10k more points than anyone else because they just walk around shoot you in the face and cannot be killed. Last night I hit one player with Nova Bomb (no damage) then melee and he shoots me once with a shotty and he never took any damage. I turned off the R1 long ago on Destiny PvP so hoping .4 makes a difference.

Thanks mate :)

The only solution i found is to play skirmish and rumble only because i think the matchmaking of the game is crap: the server found random players without checking their connection or location and launch the game so it means that the ping will be different for each players.

Most of the time in Control, i'm only against players with crappy connection: they can survive against two rockets and smash my face with a fellwinter !

If you have some questions about the settings, the netduma crew is here for you :D  .

Archived