YOUR Top 5 Guns In Call Of Duty History??? | COD Black Ops 3 55-7 HC TDM Gameplay

MrTrakky

In this video I give you my all time top 5 list of my best guns in call of duty history and ask the all important question......

What are yours???

If you enjoy the video please don't forget to like share and subscribe

Good vid, I like a reminisce!

Wow, this is actually really difficult to trim down to 5...

5. M14 CoD4

4. M16A4 CoD4
3. UMP45 MW3

2. ACR 6.8 MW3

1. MSR MW3

To be honest, I can't really remember how the guns were in CoD4 or MW2 but I know I used them a lot.

Got to add a shout out for the G3 (CoD4), FAMAS (MW2), PP901M (MW3), MP7 (MW3), FAL (MW2), M40A3 (CoD4).

Good vid, I like a reminisce!

Wow, this is actually really difficult to trim down to 5...

5. M14 CoD4

4. M16A4 CoD4
3. UMP45 MW3

2. ACR 6.8 MW3

1. MSR MW3

To be honest, I can't really remember how the guns were in CoD4 or MW2 but I know I used them a lot.

Got to add a shout out for the G3 (CoD4), FAMAS (MW2), PP901M (MW3), MP7 (MW3), FAL (MW2).

It took me longer to think of my list than to do the damn video pmsl I take it your an infinity ward kinda guy???

It took me longer to think of my list than to do the damn video pmsl I take it your an infinity ward kinda guy???

Totally mate, wonderful games, I love the IW CoDs!

I could have spent hours thinking about it, still not set on my 5 either. The UMP45 was God-like but then it got nerfed and the MP7 was king - I basically went with the guns that I had the most fun using for the longest time (and that I can still remember using).

I think I would have found it easier to pick my worst 5 guns but that wouldn't have been as entertaining!

I have BO2 but I literally don't remember a single gun from it, I got bored of it relatively quickly.

And I have Advanced Warfare but I hate it with a passion and would only touch it if I was paid to.

I have BO3 of course but I don't really rate any of the guns as 'memorable' and I don't think they've finished nerfing/buffing them yet so I didn't take them into account.

Totally mate, wonderful games, I love the IW CoDs!

I could have spent hours thinking about it, still not set on my 5 either. The UMP45 was God-like but then it got nerfed and the MP7 was king - I basically went with the guns that I had the most fun using for the longest time (and that I can still remember using).

I think I would have found it easier to pick my worst 5 guns but that wouldn't have been as entertaining!

I have BO2 but I literally don't remember a single gun from it, I got bored of it relatively quickly.

And I have Advanced Warfare but I hate it with a passion and would only touch it if I was paid to.

I have BO3 of course but I don't really rate any of the guns as 'memorable' and I don't think they've finished nerfing/buffing them yet so I didn't take them into account.

loved the ump45 silenced lol blops 3 the guns are really balanced and there are only a few guns that stand out slightly but their not legends in the making 

You guys are assuming that my memory is good enough to remember my favorite guns.  Hell, I have a hard time remembering my favorite guns on BO3.  Thank goodness that I have class setups to remind me. Ha Ha

Some of my favorites: FAMAS/Galil, ACR, P90, MP5k, 

loved the ump45 silenced lol blops 3 the guns are really balanced and there are only a few guns that stand out slightly but their not legends in the making 

I ran it with either extended-mags + silencer or extended-mags + rapid fire. LOVED IT!

BO3 isn't settled yet and my connection is junk so I haven't settled yet either...

I like plenty of them but I can't say I'm going to remember any of them and you're bang on - they do feel much more balanced than usual.

You guys are assuming that my memory is good enough to remember my favorite guns.  Hell, I have a hard time remembering my favorite guns on BO3.  Thank goodness that I have class setups to remind me. Ha Ha

You're not the only one, I had to bring up the wiki and look at the weapons list and the maps list to try and remember which ones I used!

But which ACR, P90, MP5?

don't worry mate I had to use google to jog my memory haha totally forgot the p90 forgot the spas 12 also 

Archived