Congestion control stil bugged?

As the title states.

i run on a 150MBPS down 15 up and when i try to modify the distribution into allowing my pc/xbox one to get the most they barely get anything(i reset the distribution and my PC gets 31-33MBps download but when i tough the sliders it goes down to 8-10MBps download)

also it shows every device is on 11 points for 9 devices so my PC shouldnt reach 31-33MBps when i get 150.

also most devices connected are androids which nobody really uses anything on them except for whatsapp.

furthermore i got my nintendo 2DS but currently off PSvita which is off xbox360 which is off my mothers laptop which is most of the time on purely for youtube videos my PC which i do everything on(online gaming etc) and xbox one which is for other games.

hope this info helps into helping me better(or me understanding it better don't know which applies more)

As the title states.

i run on a 150MBPS down 15 up and when i try to modify the distribution into allowing my pc/xbox one to get the most they barely get anything(i reset the distribution and my PC gets 31-33MBps download but when i tough the sliders it goes down to 8-10MBps download)

also it shows every device is on 11 points for 9 devices so my PC shouldnt reach 31-33MBps when i get 150.

also most devices connected are androids which nobody really uses anything on them except for whatsapp.

furthermore i got my nintendo 2DS but currently off PSvita which is off xbox360 which is off my mothers laptop which is most of the time on purely for youtube videos my PC which i do everything on(online gaming etc) and xbox one which is for other games.

hope this info helps into helping me better(or me understanding it better don't know which applies more)

With that much bandwidth you don't really need to change the 'prioritisation' to reserve bandwidth at all.

You are better off having the prioritisation reset and having 'shared' checked on Upload and Download.

Make sure the following are set:

You full bandwidth is entered correctly - what you get, not what you pay for (unless they are the same).

The 'Reactive' algorithm is selected.

And 'Turbo' is checked in 'Miscellaneous Settings'.

Then you should get your maximum speeds through.

With that much bandwidth you don't really need to change the 'prioritisation' to reserve bandwidth at all.

You are better off having the prioritisation reset and having 'shared' checked on Upload and Download.

Make sure the following are set:

You full bandwidth is entered correctly - what you get, not what you pay for (unless they are the same).

The 'Reactive' algorithm is selected.

And 'Turbo' is checked in 'Miscellaneous Settings'.

Then you should get your maximum speeds through.

im gonna try this out.

i tested the actual speed through unplugging the netduma and plugging my cable directly into my PC and it shows that speed :) actualy get more than what i pay for ironicly enough

Archived